Thursday, August 5, 2010

Megan Fox – Sex Kitty, Gangsta Glamazon & The Ultimate Brunette Bombshell

Many journalists have labeled Megan Fox the next Angelina Jolie; we just think she’s damn sexy. While her roles in Transformers, How to Lose Friends & Alienate People, Whore, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and the upcoming Jennifer’s Body have yet to prove that she has the acting capabilities of Oscar-winner Jolie, she does have some interesting similarities to her look-alike.

Like Angie, Megan has a penchant for tattooing her body. She has about eight in total, ranging from Old English quotes to a moon and star combo.

She’s been photographed many times showing off her dangerously close-to-the-pubic-line “Brian” tattoo, but now that she’s split with former fiance Brian Austin Green, we wonder if she’ll be removing it, or just inking over it.

As long as she keeps wearing bikinis in photo shoots, we’re fine with whatever decision she makes.

Artwork + Body = Beautiful

Megan Fox uses her smokin’ body as a canvas. She has around eight tattoos, including a portrait of Marilyn Monroe.

Her provocative cover shoot for GQ’s October 2008 issue, shot by none other than the dirty-minded Terry Richardson of Vice magazine fame, caused a stir on newsstands, and many of the risqué photos were soon plastered on blogs dedicated to Megan.

Google “Megan Fox” and “GQ” to see why.

She lives up to her last name.

Megan Fox recently announced that she has split with her former fiance Brian Austin Green. Think you have a chance?

While in Berlin promoting Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Fox was asked who she’d be interested in dating next.

Her response? “Oh I don’t know. There is this Korean Justin Timberlake named Rain, and I’m really on his situation now. I’m trying to fix this up. I’m working hard.”

Megan Fox on Housekeeping & Toilet Ettiqutte

“I’m horrible to live with. I don’t clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet.

Friends will tell me, “Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn’t flush.”

Megan Fox On Vocabulary & ScarJo

“I don’t want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson – who I have nothing against, but I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve every learned to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.’ I don’t want to have to do that.

I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard – but I do. And part of it is my own fault.”

Megan Fox on Weed & High School Musical

“Ok, well let me tell you what [High School Musical] is really about. High School Musical is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efron’s dad.

It’s about them struggling to cope with this molestation. And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards.

Oh, and somehow there’s music involved. You have to get stoned to watch it.

Megan Fox on Boys vs Grown Men

“It’s so odd. I like the bad-boy types. Generally, the guy I’m attracted to is the guy in the club with all the tattoos and nail polish.

He’s usually the lead singer in a punk band and plays guitar. But my serious boyfriends are relatively clean-cut, nice guys.”

“Robert Pattinson and Zac – they’re just too pretty with the big hair and the suits. And Rob is, what, 22? Zac is 21?

That’s a joke. Boys in their twenties are a waste of time.

They have nothing to offer conversationally; they’re immature. I feel like I have a better shot with someone in his thirties.”

Megan Fox on Zac Efron & Random Ramblings

“Zac Efron is my obsession, we’re the same person. We’re not actually here, it’s like Janet and Michael Jackson.

He just puts on his wig and a dress, and it’s me, and you don’t know that. It’s one of the greatest mysteries of all time.”

Megan Fox on Her ‘Brian’ Tattoo” & Her Future Baby

I wouldn’t regret [my "Brian" tattoo] if we weren’t together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options.”

Megan Fox on Simba & Starscream’s Sexy Voice

“Starscream is the sexiest Transformer. [Why?] ‘Cause he just is. Why is Simba [from 'The Lion King'] sexy? He just was.

Maybe it was because Jonathan Taylor Thomas was the voice. I can’t tell you. It’s something I just feel.”

Megan Fox on Alan Alda & Being A Newhalf

“I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I’m a tranny. I’m a man.

I’m so painfully insecure. I’m on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I’m scared,”

Megan Fox on Farts (?!)

“If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food.

And milk, it’s like—you can smell the warmth in the fart.

My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why.”

Megan Fox on Bisexuality & Cleanliness

“I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society.

I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.

But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”

Megan’s Petite 22-inch Waist

Megan Fox was seen showing off her ultra tiny waist on the set of Jonah Hex. At the Golden Globes, Megan admitted she had a size 22-inch waist but this is ridiculous.

It is being accentuated by the corset of course but that is still tiny. For such a tall girl this is pretty impressive.

Audrey Hepburn apparently had a 20-inch waist but she was a tiny little delicate string bean. If anyone resembles Audrey Hepburn though, it is Alexis Bledel.

Tennessee Babe Megan Foxkeh’s Mini Biography

Born in Rockwood, Tennessee, on May 16, 1986, Megan Denise Fox started taking drama and dance lessons at the age of 5 and thrived from the very beginning.

Despite a move to Florida when she was 10, Megan’s parents did not let their youngest daughter forgo her talent, and so the future actress continued her training.

Megan Fox in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

By age 13, Megan Fox’s dancing led to modeling opportunities. In 1999, she won several awards at the American Modeling and Talent Convention in Hilton Head, South Carolina.

With this new credit, Fox began venturing into acting, and after she moved to Los Angeles, a future career in showbiz looked probable.

Fox made her acting debut in 2001, appearing in the straight-to-video release Holiday in the Sun, a Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen film.

She then garnered a recurring role in the low-key soap opera Ocean Ave. and appeared in an episode of the Amanda Bynes series What I Like About You.

In 2004, Megan Fox joined the legion of female teens overtaking Hollywood, appearing alongside Lindsay Lohan in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. She also had a role in the TV movie Crimes of Fashion and secured a spot on the Kelly Ripa-led sitcom Hope & Faith.

Megan Fox in Transformers

As Hollywood began to take notice, Megan Fox started joining the ranks of her fellow female actresses by posing in photo spreads, like her 2005 shoot for FHM. The following year, the magazine named her No. 68 on their 100 Sexiest Women of 2006 list.

And in 2007, she continued her lasting relationship with the magazine by posing in another spread in their March issue. She also ranked No. 73 with AskMen.com’s Most Desirable Women of 2007.

Megan Fox’s biggest break, however, came that same year when she was cast as the lead actress in the highly anticipated Transformers movie, in which she played Shia LaBeouf’s love interest.

Megan Fox is Named #12 in 2008 top 99

Megan Fox’s star status continued to climb as she was cast in the 2008 film How to Lose Friends & Alienate People.

Her increased presence in Hollywood (as well as her unbelievable eyes) definitely caught the attention of fans everywhere, leading up to Megan Fox’s No. 12 ranking on AskMen.com’s Top 99 in 2008.

Megan Fox in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Jump to #2

Megan Fox signed on to star in the 2008 movie Whore and the 2009 film Jennifer’s Body.

Megan Fox’s biggest job in 2009, though, was obviously her role in the second installment of Transformers – Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

As for Megan Fox’s 2009 accolades, this unstoppable siren rocketed to No. 2 on AM’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women list.

Megan Fox Is Single (Or So She Says)

After nearly five years of dating, Megan and fiance Brian Austin Green called it quits in June of 2009.

Men the world over were joyous – hopeful that maybe they’d be the next name tattooed somewhere on her body.

All that Megan has said on the matter is: “I’m currently what you would call single, I guess.”

Megan Fox Internet Ban August 4, 2009

Megan Fox’s ridiculous popularity led to a group of men’s websites, including AskMen.com, banding together to celebrate “A Day Without Megan Fox” on August 4, 2009.

All of the websites involved agreed to not post anything on Fox for one day, and one day only.

Crazy? Well, it’s nice to take a moment to remember that there are other beautiful women out there worthy of our attention, right? Um… right?

No comments:

Post a Comment