Thursday, August 5, 2010

Heidi Klum Is Happiest In The Nude – I Grew Up Naked

After almost 20 years as a supermodel, being undressed clearly comes naturally to Heidi Klum.

In fact, in a wide-ranging new interview, the 36-year-old reveals she is so relaxed about nudity she happily goes naked in front of her parents.

Miss Klum, who models for US fashion and lingerie label Victoria’s Secret and is thought to be worth around £10million, says: ‘I think it’s because I grew up in a very easy-going family where my parents were always naked.

‘My parents are still naked. I mean, it’s not like we’re hippies and we run around naked, but if they happened to be in their room changing or something or someone comes out of the shower, they’re not, like, “Oh my God. No. Close the door.”’

The German mother of four also tells Tatler magazine how she regularly renews her vows with her husband of six years, the British singer Seal.

‘He’s very old-fashioned, my husband. He’s very proper,’ she says. ‘We loved our wedding so much that we decided to do it every year, so that’s what we do.’

And she believes being a mother has made her much less impulsive than in her younger days.

‘I still have the same values in life, but I’m definitely not as crazy any more,’ she adds.

The full interview is in Tatler, on sale Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment