Thursday, August 5, 2010

Helena Mattsson’s Red Carpet Boobquake

Helena Mattsson is a gorgeous Swedish actress who is starring in the highly anticipated Iron Man 2.

What is your daily beauty regimen?

Helena: I love Dermalogica. I also love Kiehl’s products. I don’t really overanalyze too much, but one thing I’m careful about trying to use SPF in my moisturizer.

What do you do to keep in shape?

Helena: I try to go to the gym a few times a week, but I admit, I cheat sometimes, and sometimes I don’t go as often. I usually do more cardio and little bit of weights.

What was it like being on the set of Iron Man 2?

Helena: Oh, Iron Man was so exciting. Just because it’s a big production and the sets were really cool. So it was definitely a wonderful experience to be a part of. There was one scene where it was a big party scene and everyone was in such a good mood and we’re all dancing and cheering. We just had a lot of fun. It was like a real party.

What was it like on the set of Desperate Housewives?

Helena: So cool. It was shot at Universal, and I was really excited to step onto the set because I’d watched the show before and all of the series. Just to step in this environment that I had been watching on TV. That was surreal and interesting and exciting.

What can we look forward to from you next, other than Iron Man?

Helena: Today I’m starting to do the voiceover for a new 3-D animated movie called Moomins and the Comet Chase that’s going to premiere in Cannes. I just finished a movie last week called Audrey, it’s a romantic comedy. A lot of stuff going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment